Brian Beatte USA Triathlon Level I Certified Coach
• USA Triathlon Level I Certified Coach
• NASM Certified Personal Trainer
• Member IDEA Health & Fitness Association
• NSCA candidate for CSCS, Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
Education: University of Missouri, School of Law/1999-2002, J.D. – Columbia, MO (licensed Colorado attorney); Southeast Missouri State University/1994-1996 – (post-graduate, life sciences program including graduate level biochemistry) – Cape Girardeau, MO; National Outdoor Leadership School (NOLS)/1993 – (sea kayaking & mountaineering) – Patagonia, Chile; Westminster College/1989-1993, B.A., English (emphasis on Business Admin.) – Fulton, MO.
Coaching Mission: I strive to see my athletes be their highest and best selves. I want my athletes to succeed in the gym, on the racecourse, and in life. Each of us has the ability to feel better and interact more efficiently with our environment by making calculated improvements in our fitness levels. Although I am new to the “professional” training environment, I bring a wealth of athletic experience to my clients and am committed to achieving excellence as a both a trainer and a coach. My life’s journey has transformed me from an obese Midwestern “fat kid” to a well-rounded and vibrant athlete … if you are struggling with weight issues and the fallout of a sedentary lifestyle, you won’t be able to say that I don’t understand, because I do! I hold myself to the highest of professional standards and will continually challenge my athletes with results-oriented, empirically-based training techniques. You expect the best from me and I will expect the best from you!
• $300/month plus one-time $200 set up fee
• One on One Private Training (swim, bike, run) $70/hour (outcall extra)
• Private Strength Training Sessions: $35/half hour and $70/hour
• Customized 4-Week Strength Training Programs (no instruction): $25/each
• Yearly Training Plan $200.00 Brian’s services are designed for athletes new to the sport of triathlon and those who are determined to become more competitive in the sport. Brian embraces the opportunity to work with individuals who do not yet realize that they are “athletes” – i.e., those looking to make dramatic life changes by taking on the challenges offered by the multisport and endurance lifestyle. Brian’s academic background and exposure to a variety of athletic and training disciplines allows him to bring both scientifically sound and creative training ideas to the athlete looking to progress in the sport and beyond.
• Initial consultation includes: assessment of goals, choosing and prioritizing races, and gathering of information necessary to create training schedules
• Monthly training schedule • Interaction with coach during group functions
• Initial evaluation of swim, bike, and run form
• UNLIMITED PHONE CONTACT (during business hours) and UNLIMITED EMAIL CONTACT
30 day cancellation notice requested